Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Unaccomplished Days

Lessons from Life, Sunday, February 15 2009

Unaccomplished Days

El tiempo da buen consejo. ~Proverb (The weather is good advice)

The Future is something which everyone reaches at the rate of sixty minutes an hour, whatever he does, whoever he is. ~C.S. Lewis

I had all kinds of plans for Sunday. But as usual, many times when I get on the computer, I become sidetracked. That is what happened today. I became involved in a massive project, which at the end, only served to frustrate me because it didn’t work out. I learned a lesson – do what I’ve planned, then things will work out better. Not a great big lesson, but I often become sidetracked and spend time doing other things.

Would I have felt better if I’d done what I planned – possibly – but then I might not have learned a lesson. My God teaches me these lessons, often with a bit of humor.

My gratitude today was having a day of rest.

In His Love, Michelle Rose

No comments: