Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Music Fills My Being

Lessons from Life, Thursday, February 19, 2009

Music Fills My Being

I love substituting for music classes. That’s what I did today. Most of the classes did not play their instruments, but watched movies. In the 6th period class 7 students were practicing for a concert. The instruments they played were marimba, vibes, or the other kind like that instrument (which I can’t remember now). The music was loud but quite beautiful. For that class I didn’t have to do anything but take attendance.

Here’s a site that Gillena Cox sent me. Between the music and the shots from the satellite, it’s totally breathtaking. When I looked at the slideshow and listened to the music, they filled me with wonder and relaxed me.
http://www.frontiermultimedia.com/the-good-earth.htm

My gratitude today is having work, a God who loves me unconditionally, discovering another way (shorter and less time) to Garfield HS, and taking time to relax after a long day rather than getting on the computer.

In Jesus’ Unconditional Love, Michelle Rose

No comments: