Tuesday, February 24, 2009

All Kinds of Love

Lessons from Life, Saturday, February 14, 2009 – Valentine’s Day

All Kinds of Love

“May the peace and the love of Christ be upon you because The Will of God never takes you to where the Grace of God will not protect you.” ~From an essay I received about women, from Dale Heath~

“A wise lover values not so much the gift of the lover as the love of the giver.” ~Thomas à Kempis~

“When I have learnt to love God better than my earthly dearest, I shall love my earthly dearest better than I do now.” ~C. S. Lewis~

“Joy is love exalted; peace in love in repose; long-suffering is love enduring; gentleness is love in society; goodness is love in action; faith is love on the battlefield; meekness is love in school; and temperance is love in training.” ~D. L. Moody~

“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son…” ~John 3:16 NIV~

God created all kinds of love for us: between husbands and wives; boyfriends and girlfriends, friends, for pets, and most of all for Him.

In Christ’s Everlasting Love, Michelle

No comments: