Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Lessons from Life, Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Catching Up

I worked Wednesday and by the time I arrived home, I had to begin dinner and preparing for the next day – lunch, food, and clothes. This may not appear to be a daunting task, but if I have to cook a meal for the next day, plus make dinner, it can be time consuming.

Today’s lesson is from a quote that I read in Good Things, which reminded me of another quote:

"I expect to pass through life but once. If, therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do for any fellow being, let me do it now... as I shall not pass this way again." ~ William Penn, British religious leader (1644-1718)~

This I do my best to accomplish all the time.

My gratitude today is that I worked, that I learned something about math in the class where I substituted (even if most of the students didn’t), and that God is always watching over me.

In Christ’s Everlasting Love, Michelle Rose

No comments: