Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sometimes I Wonder…

Lessons from Life, Monday, February 23, 2009

Sometimes I Wonder…

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me." ~Erma Bombeck~

This morning started out beautifully. I put on some Sade and while listening to her sing “No Ordinary Love,” I prepared breakfast. While I was doing the dishes before breakfast (from the previous night), I daydreamed about how I wanted to decorate my apartment downstairs when I finally moved into it (it’s still in various stages of construction). When my breakfast was cooked I ate it as I read my email.

If I had shut the computer off when I finished breakfast, the day might have gone better – no it wasn’t a terrible day – jus wasted. Plus the fact, I didn’t eat nutritiously. I had several other quotes picked out, but when I saw this one by Erma Bombeck, it was like a 2 x 4. Eating and wasting time are big problems for me. I didn’t get much done today. Yeah, now am experiencing despair. The food is a major problem for me – very major. I’m not sure what kind of help to seek.

I do not normally do this in my lessons, but I’m asking those of you who read this and pray, to pray for me about this. I’m having a world of trouble giving up the eating which is killing me.

Today, I’m grateful that Sasha has been by my side the whole day, that God loves me even though I have trouble with my eating, that this day is almost over and I can start again tomorrow to attempt to do better with my eating.

In Jesus’ Incredible Love, Michelle

No comments: