Thursday, March 26, 2009

Looking at Miracles


Lessons from Life, Thursday, March 26, 2009

Looking at Miracles

There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. ~Albert Einstein~

I never wonder about miracles, since I’ve seen so many occur in my life and the lives of others. Maybe looking at life through the eyes of my God, helps me to continually see them occurring. I can’t help but think that in looking around me at my world, nature, and people, miracles, like love are “many splendored thing.”

Today my gratitude is that I now have the money to file bankruptcy and avoid being sued. I’m also grateful that I made a decision not to seek a teaching job this summer, since the information I’m looking for – I can’t find. Instead, I’ll look for other summer employment, taking a break from teaching.

Loved by My God, Michelle Rose

No comments: