Monday, April 13, 2009

A Vacation from the Computer


Lessons from Life, Saturday, April 11, 2009

A Vacation from the Computer

“Good for the body is the work of the body, and good for the soul is the work of the soul, and good for either is the work of the other.” ~Henry David Thoreau~

I spend so much time on my computer, often not really accomplishing much, so today I was happy to take a vacation from it. I spent all day with the Pasadena Humane Society Mobile Adoption Unit. Of course, I took care of a Chihuahua most of the day.

What did I accomplish today? I was outside in lovely weather, I gave a sweet Chihuahua love and helped people see he needed a forever home, and I came home feeling tired, but happy.

My gratitude is that I was able to be the Chihuahua Whisperer one more day.

Taking care of God’s Creatures, Michelle Rose

No comments: