Monday, April 13, 2009

Turning a Corner


Lessons from Life, Monday, April 6, 2009

Turning a Corner

“The love of God is greater far
Than tongue or pen can ever tell;
It goes beyond the highest star,
And reaches to the lowest hell…”

Full lyrics & information at: http://library.timelesstruths.org/music/The_Love_of_God/
~Written by Frederick M. Lehman, 1917~

I have not been in a very good place lately, as you can tell from my Lessons. Today, I turned to God for help, by writing, “God, I know I’m almost out of the woods, but the trees appear so huge. Can you hug me a bit closer and help me rise about them, showing me the edge of the forest? Your Child, Michelle Rose”

Tonight I was catching up on reading Nan’s Calendar and Everett’s Good Things and God showed me the edge of the woods. He showed me His Light.

My gratitude is how much better I feel.

Back in the SonLight, Michelle Rose

No comments: