Monday, April 13, 2009

Slow Accomplishments


Lessons from Life, Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Slow Accomplishments

“Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishments.” ~Jim Rohn~

I am not always been disciplined in accomplishing my goals, so some of them take longer to achieve. Yet it is in my consistency to accomplish them that I succeed. When faced with the overwhelming amount of what I had to achieve, I’ve learned to allow myself to concentrate on one at a time, as I can handle them. Sometimes it’s not a choice of when to deal with them, but how in my attitude. It’s all I can do, since I’m only one person and in doing this, I’ve learned I don’t get as panicked and anxiety-ridden. This in itself has been my discipline.

My gratitude is knowing I can make it through challenging times and not worry that I will come through on the other end.

Realizing My Strengths, Michelle Rose

No comments: