Monday, January 4, 2010

Take Me Home...

Photobucket

Please God, take me home. I don't belong here. I want to be with Jesus, where I can feel loved and beautiful

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


Last night I committed the ultimate stupidity - I got angry. So now, I just don't want to feel any better than I do right at this moment. I really want God to take me home.

On earth, I'm an alien. I'm old, ugly, unwanted, no one, and in the way.

In heaven, I would be ageless, beautiful, wanted, someone, and loved.

Can the choice be any clearer? I'm a stranger on earth. I've always felt uncomfortable here. Today I found a feather, I think it was from a hawk. I made me cry, because I am tied to a life that I hate and that hates me. God, take me home. That will be my prayer for the rest of my unhappy, miserable days.

Michelle, the dead rose

No comments: