Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Shoes...

Photobucket


I've always heard the expression, "Waiting for the other shoe to drop." I'd lost that feeling for a long time, but recently, it came back with a vengeance. I didn't have just the other shoe dropped on me, I had a whole load of shoes unloaded on me.

I had to cancel a gym membership I hadn't even gotten to use. I a short time, I will be unemployed again, and the pain in my back is getting worse. Working out at the gym would have helped with my rehabilitation. It was one of the actions on my list, which now I can't do.

Here it is just 5 days into the new year and I feel like my life is blown to smithereens (to put it nicely). If I can be grateful for anything, it's the fact that now I know what's coming in the days and months to come.

Maybe I'll feel better in a few days, but the way I feel right now - I don't care if I do or not. And what difference would it make anyway? I now this is supposed to be a journal of what I've learned in life and a positive contribution each day, but right at this point that's now how I feel, so why pretend.

michelle rose (at this point, a drooping one)

No comments: