Friday, July 31, 2009

My Body's Response to Good Treatment

Friday, July 31, 2009

My Body’s Response to Good Treatment

Life is more than food, and the body more than clothes.
~Luke 12:22-24 NIV (New International Version)~

Did you ever stop to taste a carrot? Not just eat it, but taste it? You can't taste the beauty and energy of the earth in a Twinkie. ~Astrid Alauda

I received my unemployment check today. It’s a good thing, since I heard an echo inside my refrigerator when I opened the door. I bought healthy food in addition to walking. The walk was actually unplanned, but felt so good. The salad I had for dinner tonight tasted delicious.

I’m firmly convinced that there’s a connection between treating my body well and how it and my mind respond to that treatment. Yeah, I’m on a roll.

Michelle Rose

No comments: